Surgeries will be performed at Special hospital for plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery “Diona”, which provides an excellent and discrete surgical facility for safe and discrete procedures. The operating rooms, anesthesia facilities, and recovery room at the “Diona” Hospital are fully equipped to handle any type of surgery from small to extensive. It comprises a number of single and double-bed comfortable suits, massage parlor, anti-ageing center and room for physical therapy with all accompanying equipment. The hospital is justifiably classified as one of the most sophisticated private hospitals in the country.
“Diona” offer to its patients the international level of health care service. The Hospital is equipped with latest modern operating rooms and state-of-the art equipment which fully complies with conditions necessary for fine and safe Course executing.
Surgical competence and skillful hands, jointly with education and experience and with help of advanced technology produce state-of–the-art aesthetic results and satisfied patients!
“Diona’s” professional and highly trained staff of certified plastic surgeons, registered nurses and administrative staff will assist in every step of the way so that the live surgeries meet the goals and expectations of everyone involved- operating surgeons, Course participants and, most importantly, the patients!
The Organizing Committee made an effort to assemble an outstanding faculty of renowned experts who are recognized worldwide as the innovators and developers of the most advanced techniques for body contouring and provide progressive aesthetic plastic surgery education.
Attendees will be able to see the hands-on work of an international faculty of world-renowned experts.
The live surgery will demonstrate:
- Donor site harvesting, preparation, and injection techniques for large volume fat grafting for body rejuvenation and contouring.
- Total body lift in the block, the fast and the safe procedure in the post bariatric surgery.
- Procedures for reshaping the breast, including pre-operative breast evaluation and choosing the proper implants and technique.
- Surgical sculpting of the abdomen including the most advanced sculptural techniques for liposuction and fat grafting.
- Buttock contouring, including preoperative planning, fat grafting, and implant techniques.
- Tammy tucks the tricks and tips for fine navel reconstruction - hidden scar.
Eleven panels will debate the shown methods of body sculpting and rejuvenation, comparing the complexity of procedures, technical details, complications and patient safety issues. An open forum with the faculty will permit audience participation, questions, and discussion.
On completion of this course participants should:
- Understand the surgical techniques for buttocks augmentation with free fat cells or implants.
- Understand the technical details for the breast correction procedures.
- Understand the surgical techniques for total body rejuvenation and sculpting.
- Understand autologous fat grafting as it relates to body rejuvenation, lower legs and buttocks augmentation.
- Have an understanding of complications and patient safety as related to total body sculpting.